BBM - Brisull Building Management
Blacktown Council Charlie Lowles Leisure Centre Hot Water Flow & Return
363, OATLEY NSW 2223
Scope of Works:
- Carry out Risk Assessment and provide SWMS prior to commencement of works.
- Notify personnel in area of works to be undertaken.
- Works to be carried out during normal business hours unless nominated as after hours.
- Access holes to be cut into existing set ceilings at approx. 2m intervals where required along proposed pipe run and temporarily patched with primed Masonite sheeting. Permanent repairs to be carried out by others.
- Supply and install new 40mm Insulated Copper flow and 25mm insulated copper return lines approx. 70m in length throughout building.
- New Isolation valves to be provided at all branches off main line.
- Branch line connections to amenities areas and fixtures to be carried out consecutively after hours as night shifts.
- Test and commission installation.
- Clean area and remove associated rubbish.